renovated family home in prime locale
Boasting stunning views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington, this recently renovated home offers a modern appeal throughout, with a fantastic new kitchen and family bathroom. Freshly painted inside and out, new Colourbond roof and guttering and double-glazed windows throughout, this home is ready for you to move in and relax.
The spacious living area is bathed in sun and overlooks the Derwent River and Mount Wellington. There are polished Tas Oak floorboards throughout, and the home is serviced by a reverse cycle air conditioner for year-round comfort. The kitchen has had extensive renovations giving the area a stylish appeal with stone benchtops, quality Bosch appliances and ample storage and bench space.
Accommodation is provided by three generous bedrooms, all carpeted and with built in robes, the two front bedrooms both sharing the great views. The family bathroom has been beautifully renovated, including floor to ceiling Italian tiles, and a custom-made Tasmanian Blackbutt timber vanity. The laundry is separate and has direct access to the rear yard.
The rear yard is fully fenced with a large studio or garage with power connected, a great space for a man cave/workshop, teenagers retreat or enclosed outdoor entertaining area. A small garden shed at the back of the property is great for storing gardening equipment. The property has potential for a strata development (STCA).
This great home is located a very short commute to the Hobart CBD where you will find everything you need and more. Proximity to Rosny Park and Lindisfarne Village and within walking distance to schools, public transport, and walking tracks and fitness centres.
– Fantastic family home in great locale
– Stunning views of Derwent River and Mount Wellington
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances and stone benches
– Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Stylish bathroom with custom vanity and Italian tiles
– Freshly painted interior and exterior
– New Colourbond roof and guttering
– New double-glazed windows throughout
– Re-wired throughout
– Large outdoor studio or garage space with power connected
– Strata development potential (STCA)
– Close to CBD, Rosny Park, public transport, schools and more
– Water rates approx. $1,200pa
– Council rates approx. $2,000pa
– Rent appraisal $525 – $595pw