quality home in great location
This expansive brick home is sun-soaked and in original condition, boasting views of both Mount Wellington and Derwent River. The home offers ample accommodation and versatile rumpus and sitting rooms, spacious living areas, two bathrooms, secure parking with internal access and well-established gardens.
The original timber kitchen offers plenty or storage space with a large corner pantry, the large dining area with a bay window and a heat pump. The adjoining living area is spacious, light filled and offers views to the mountain. With a heat pump and wood heater for year-round comfort and access to the sunny front balcony. A second sitting area is a great versatile space ideal for kids’ playroom, home office or parental retreat.
The home offers three generous bedrooms, the master boasting an ensuite and walk in robe, with an additional built-in robe for extra storage. the additional two bedrooms both have built in robes, and all have a sunny outlook towards the river. The original family bathroom has a corner spa bath, shower, and double vanity. The WC and laundry are separate, the laundry with heaps of storage and access outside.
A single width garage offers secure parking for two vehicles long ways and has built in storage, with internal access into the home. Sharing the lower level of the home, a large, carpeted rumpus room and separate workshop area. The workshop has a third toilet for convenience.
Located in sought after Lindisfarne, with proximity to Lindisfarne Village, prestigious schools, local parks, reserves and walking tracks, and a short commute to Rosny Park and Hobart CBD, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips.
– Quality brick home in original condition
– Views of Mount Wellinton and Derwent River
– Large, light filled living area with access to front balcony
– Timber kitchen with heaps of storage
– Versatile sitting room and rumpus room
– Three generous bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and BIR
– Family bathroom with corner spa, shower and double vanity
– Separate WC and spacious laundry
– Single width garage can fit two cars, with internal access
– Workshop with additional WC
– Proximity to shops, schools, walking tracks and more
– Council rates approx. $2,360
– Water rates approx. $1,360
– Rent appraisal $575 – $650pw