Stylish brick home with 6x6m shed.
This quality brick home in a quiet and convenient location is a terrific opportunity for a young couple or family. Beautifully presented throughout with a spacious lounge, adjoining kitchen and dining with access to a private sundeck, 3 decent bedrooms, renovated family bathroom, plus a 6x6m shed and lovely established yard.
A concrete driveway provides access to the double garage or shed at the rear, with additional off-street parking for 2 or more cars. A balcony at front provides access to the main entry, with a foyer opening to the main lounge room, which is a beautiful relaxing space with northerly aspect for sun and quality Norseman wood heater and Panasonic heat pump for ultimate comfort and climate control.
The adjoining kitchen and dining area is a very pleasant space to cook and enjoy a meal. The kitchen has a very handy breakfast bar for the children or casual visitors, and comprises a Chef stove and LG dishwasher. Large glass sliding doors also open to a private deck area, ideal for a BBQ with family and friends or alfresco dining on the warm summer nights ahead.
The home comprises three dedicated bedrooms, all with built-in robes, which are serviced by a stylish family bathroom with separate bath and shower, a WC and modern vanity unit. There is also a separate laundry with access to the sundeck at rear.
The low maintenance grounds surrounding the home are very well established, with established screening trees for privacy and garden beds. The separate Colorbond shed or garage is a huge advantage to those requiring a workshop or storage space, or a large mancave for those of us that are best to watch AFL or other sports away from the family!
The property is situated in close proximity to local schools, shops and Claremont Plaza, as well as nearby parks and recreational areas and the Austins Ferry boat ramp. The home is an absolute standout and one of the most impressive properties we have brought to the market in the area below the $600,000 threshold in some time.
• Quality brick home with 6x6m shed or garage
• Very well maintained and presented throughout
• Spacious lounge with wood heater and heat pump
• Lovely kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
• Open dining area with access to entertaining deck
• 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Stylish family bathroom with sep bath and shower
• Secure low maintenance yard and gardens
• Close to local schools, parks and Claremont Plaza
• Approx. 20-25mins commute to the Hobart CBD
• Rent assessment $475 – $525 per week
• Rates approx. $1963pa
• Fixed TasWater approx. $277pq