Top of the range at Tolmans Hill
This beautiful craftsman built family home is one to be reckoned with. Boasting warmth, and comfortability with low energy usage and incredible views of Hobart, the Tasman Bridge and the River Derwent. Built with articulation and care, let me introduce you to your new home.
The home has been built with a custom ordered polished bluestone coloured core filled blocks underpinned by a full Hardwood Frame with extra deep trusses that allowed for double thickness insulation. The current owner has substantially improved the sustainable and environmental footprint by installing among other additions an extensive solar array coupled with a huge battery storage system which makes this home easily maintained as an “off-grid” residence for extended periods.
– Layout enables dual purpose use
– Top grade insulation across all aspects of the home.
– High End Double Glazed Windows and Doors
– 10KW Solar Panels with 3 X Tesla Batteries (Batteries optional extra) provide ample electricity backup for days and next to nothing in Electricity Bills.
– Fully Upgraded Electrical System that’s 2022 code compliant including emergency backup lighting and extensive external solar powered lighting.
– Dedicated Charging Outlet for Electric Vehicles.
– 1000L Water Tank
– Caesarstone Benchtops to Kitchen, Laundry and Bathrooms
– Custom Cabinetry Throughout
– Tas Oak Hardwood Floors
– Extra-Large Stainless-Steel Downpipes and single line external gutters.
– Heat Insulating Luxaflex Blinds to the children’s Living and Bedroom
– 310L Heat Pump Hot Water System (NEW)
– Main Kitchen has SMEG Ovens (NEW) and Franke Stovetop (NEW)
– Secondary Kitchen on Ground Floor has new appliances.
– GAZCO Colour Changing Fireplace in Main Living
– Extensive Storage/ Built-ins throughout
– North Facing full height double glazed windows in main lounge
– High Ceilings
– Methven Tapware
– Full Coverage CCTV system
– Decorative concrete Driveway with Non-slip Surface.
– Custom Designed and Hand Forged Wrought Iron Front Entryway grille.
– The backyard created as an idyllic refuge features extensive landscaping with mature plants and lawn area perfect for kids, pets or a quiet cuppa.
– Well under replacement cost
This property prioritises privacy and a low maintenance lifestyle and yet, is only minutes to the Sandy Bay Shopping Precinct, leading schools, UTas, shopping centres, Hobarts’CBD, and medical facilities.
With a surprise at every turn, Come see the remarkable quality and thought that has gone into this rare build. Welcome Home.