Spacious Family Oasis With Development Potential
Located in ever-sought-after Lindisfarne, this large, level block of 1113m2 is a true gem with the potential for further development or leave it as is, an ideal spacious family home.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into a large foyer to the spacious dining room, through large sliding doors to the light filled and spacious living area. The property features a neat and tidy timber kitchen that adds warmth and character to the home. Original features and wallpaper provide a unique touch, making this property truly one-of-a-kind. A large sunroom offering a charming place to soak up the sun and enjoy a coffee.
Accommodation is provided by four spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom with built in robes and an ensuite with two-way access from the rumpus room. The rumpus room complete with a bar and access to two bathrooms, fully opens out to the rear courtyard, an ideal setting for entertaining guests or enjoying your favourite leisure activities. The home is serviced by three original bathrooms, one a family bathroom with bath, shower vanity and separate toilet. The laundry is also separate and has direct access to the rear yard.
Outside, you’ll be delighted to discover a covered pool that has been transformed into an incredible outdoor entertaining platform, perfect for hosting gatherings with family and friends. With several well-kept garden beds around the perimeter of the home and the rest low maintenance, you’ll have more time to relax and enjoy your space. A small timber garden shed ideal for storing equipment, as well as two larger storerooms and a larger garden shed, great for a workshop or additional storage. A single carport with additional off-street parking for multiple cars, trailers or a caravan.
Within minutes of the Lindisfarne Village, and a short drive to Eastlands Shopping Centre, and the Hobart CBD. Close to prestigious schools, doctors, cafes, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk from Anzac Park and the surrounding walking tracks and sports grounds, this is a home that will suit buyers of all ages and is sure to impress upon inspection.
– Great family home or potential to subdivide
– Original condition, charm character and convenience
– Spacious living with access to formal dining area
– Original timber kitchen in great condition
– Spacious and light filled living area
– Four bedrooms and a large sunroom
– Three bathrooms and a separate laundry
– Rumpus room with bar with sliding doors that open to the rear yard
– Large outdoor deck that covers an old pool
– Single carport and four garden sheds
– Immaculately presented gardens
– Close to Lindisfarne Village, schools, doctors, walking tracks and more
– Water rates approx. $860pa
– Council rates approx. $2,400pa