Rural Retreat is all Class
Perched in the rolling pastures of Allen’s Rivulet this family home enjoys generous living and an idyllic bush backdrop complimented by elevated views, providing the ultimate tranquil sanctuary just 25 minutes from Hobart.
• Scenic 4-bed family home, crafted with top-notch workmanship, vibrant gardens
• North-facing windows offer panoramic views of property, rivulet, hills, Mt Wellington
• Built in 2008, features spacious bedrooms, master with ample robes and ensuite
• Impressive kitchen boasts a large walk-in pantry, catering to family needs
• Dual relaxation options: family lounge with wood heater, or formal TV room
• Energy-efficient with solar hot water, 5KW solar panels, reducing living costs
• Ample water supply from tanks, rivulet pump, and automated watering systems
• C-bus technology controls home lighting for instant ambiance from one access point
• Internal double garage plus a spacious workshop/garage for boats or campervans
• Well-established gardens flourish in spring with large deck perfect for summer entertaining
• Unlimited private access to Allens Rivulet which runs directly through the estate
• Abundant lush pasture, ideal for livestock, with additional acreage across the rivulet
• Close to amenities: 5-minute drive to Margate, 10 minutes to Kingston; NBN connected.
Zoning: 26.0 Rural Resource
Construction: Rendered Block
Council Rates: Approx. $2,300pa
Water Rates: Approx. $0pa
Rental Rates: Approx. $625 – $700 per week
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective Purchasers and the current Vendor(s) are advised to execute their own enquiries regarding the marketing material advertised or provided by Petrusma Property.