Water views and room for the green thumb
Well maintained and presented, this villa offers a practical floor plan and generous gardens, all whilst enjoying a northly aspect and stunning water views. This conveniently positioned and beautifully presented home is only moments from the city and would make an ideal home or investment property.
• Constructed in 1977, one of five, unique style & discreet location
• Well-designed layout in a central location
• Updated kitchen with ample storing space
• Private garden enjoying a northly aspect
• Secure remote access garage
• Walk to the CBD & North Hobart restaurant strip
• Outstanding investment or enviable inner-city pad
Construction: Masonry Brick Veneer
Council Rates: Approx. $1405 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $1,008 pa + usage
Body Corporate fees Approx. $564 pa
Rental Rates: Approx. $450-$500 per week
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective Purchasers and the current Vendor(s) are advised to execute their own enquiries regarding the marketing material advertised or provided by Petrusma Property.