Modern, low maintenance living
This fantastic home offers a sunny aspect, with two generous bedrooms, light filled open plan living areas, modern kitchen and an updated bathroom with a private outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance yard.
The kitchen is equipped with quality appliances, ample storage with a large corner pantry, generous bench space, and a convenient breakfast bar for casual dining. The open plan living and dining is light filled and spacious and offers a heat pump for year-round climate control.
The home offers two dedicated bedrooms, each with built-in robes. The family bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity, and a separate toilet for added convenience. The laundry is also separate, with ample storage and has direct access to the rear yard.
The rear yard is low maintenance and very private, a sunken courtyard is perfect for entertaining and outdoor enjoyment in the sun. There is a single car garage for secure off-street parking, and a large storage and workshop area under the home.
Conveniently situated close to Glebe Hill Village and Shoreline Plaza, you’ll have easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment. And with a mere 20-minute commute to the CBD, you can enjoy the benefits of city living while savouring the tranquillity of your new home.
– Low maintenance modern home
– Light filled open plan living with heat pump
– Modern kitchen with ample storage
– Two decent size bedrooms with built in robes
– Updated bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate WC and spacious laundry
– Sunken and private outdoor entertaining
– Single car garage with workshop and under house storage
– Proximity to Glebe Hill Village and Shoreline Plaza
– Hobart CBD 20minute commute
– Council rates approx. $1,600pa
– Water rates approx. $1,100pa
– Rent appraisal $410 – $460pw