Deceased Estate – MUST BE SOLD
Presenting a rare opportunity to renovate and add value in a prime location, this 1930’s Weatherboard, free-standing residence, offers timeless period detail and a generous floor plan. The astute purchaser has the opportunity to flip and reap the reward or place their own touches and appreciate it for years to come.
• Outstanding prospect to renovate & add value
• Flexible floor plan offers a multitude of options
• Owned by the one owner for over 30 years
• Spacious under house storage
• Solar & security systems installed
• Walk to parks, schools & Lenah Valley café strip
• Fantastic project, family home or investment
• Only 5km from the heart of the Hobart CBD
Lenah Valley is fast becoming a desired location for first home buyers, families and retirees alike. This home has good proximity to New Town/North Hobart with all its shops, services and schools. The area offers great water & mountain views from most locations and access to several walking tracks. Conveniently located 5 minutes from New Town shopping center and North Hobart restaurant district, Lenah Valley is close to schools, local amenities and Hobart’s CBD just a mere 10 minutes’ drive away.
Rent return approx. $620-$690 per week
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective Purchasers and the current Vendor(s) are advised to execute their own enquiries regarding the marketing material advertised or provided by Petrusma Property.