the perfect modern family home!
This much loved and modern family home, on one of Midway Point’s best streets, offers the perfect space for family living. Featuring a sunny north facing aspect, a large, flat & fully fenced yard, a thoughtful & spacious floorplan, and heaps of off street parking, this home really is packed full of value and must be seen to be truly appreciated. Welcome to 35 Barilla Court!
– Sunny north facing aspect with all day sun
– Lovely modern homes area with great street appeal
– Large flat yard offering privacy & THE perfect space for pets & children to play
– Well established gardens with fully automatic watering system
– Thoughtful floorplan, offering large living area and maximised use of space
– Stylish, light & bright kitchen with heaps of storage space
– Open plan living area, leading onto a spacious timber entertaining deck
– Three generous bedrooms with built ins
– Contemporary main bathroom plus an ensuite off the master bedroom
– Good sized garden shed for storage and/or workshop space
– Heaps of off street parking and space for the caravan, boat & trailer
– Potential for second driveway access to the backyard with curbing/crossover in place
– Close proximity to public transport, parks & shops
Midway Point is fast becoming a desired location for first home buyers, families and retirees alike. This home has good proximity to Sorell with all its shops, services and schools. The area offers great water & mountain views from most locations and access to several waterside walking tracks. Conveniently located 5 minutes from Hobart Airport and 10 minutes to the popular Seven Mile Beach, Midway Point is close to golf courses, the scenic Coal River Valley and Richmond, with Hobart just a 25 minute drive away and public transport easily accessible.
Construction type: Brick Veneer
Heating type: Heap Pump/Reverse Cycle A/C
Rates & Water approx per annum: $2750
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.