views, character, position & potential!
Perfectly positioned in ever popular Howrah is this charming character home with outstanding views. With three bedrooms, two living areas, a renovated bathroom, and plenty of workshop/rumpus space & off street parking, this property will certainly suit first homebuyers, families and down-sizers looking for great home in a quiet family neighbourhood. Welcome to 29 Elinga Street!
– Panoramic mountain, city & water views
– Charming & tidy home in fantastic location
– Modern & recently renovated bathroom suitable for those with mobility issues
– Perfect position in quiet & sought after street, close to shops & the waterfront
– Sun-drenched & spacious living areas
– Three tidy bedrooms, two with built ins
– Reverse cycle heat pump for year round comfort
– Gently sloping block with all day sun
– All living & bedrooms on one level, making it perfect for young families
– Carport & workshop/rumpus space under
Special properties like this, in such a great location, are hard to come by. With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your door step, including Shoreline Plaza, pharmacy, cafes, bus stops within walking distance, schools, child care, beaches, running track, gym, bowls club and the Sunshine Tennis Club, this home simply won’t last long!
Year Built: 1963
Construction: Vinyl /Weatherboard
Heating: Electric/ Reverse Cycle A/C
Rates: $2500 p/annum approx.
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* House size includes workshop/rumpus
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.