something very special
A unique and beautiful home, 294 Clarence offers a highly sought after blend of character, modern convenience, and low-maintenance living, all ideally located within a short stroll of Shoreline Shopping Centre, local schools, parks, and beaches. Incredible stone walls, beautiful timber floors, stunning landscaped gardens and a versatile floorplan make this feel very much like a home, not a house.
The home boasts a generous lounge with gorgeous stone fireplace, high ceilings and light bright interiors. The adjoining kitchen and dining areas are the hub of the home and boast quality appliances, modern fixtures and fittings, walk-in pantry, as well as beautiful leadlight windows and a view over the manicured rear-garden.
On the lower level there is also the very neatly presented family bathroom, laundry and recently renovated powder room as well as up to three generous bedrooms, all climate controlled by a modern heat pump.
Up the gorgeous staircase, the upper level provides the space for the parents to retreat with a huge master bedroom, separate study, or nursery as well as walk-in robe and charming ensuite with timber floor and lovely bath.
The grounds outside are simply stunning. Beautifully thought out and executed, the yard is established and private, and filled with quality shrubs, fruit trees and a large, covered sundeck with hot tub, ideal for relaxing or entertaining. The home is accessed of Yarram Street allowing easy, level access and a single carport.
This is a home full of heart and charm but offering the utmost in convenience and comfort. Set on level ground a short stroll to the Shoreline Shopping Centre, schools and the beach, this is a house that your family will be proud to call home.
– Charming and very spacious stone cottage ideally located
– 1955 built stone-walled home on 666m2 approx.
– Generous lounge with open fire and heat pump
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances and island bench
– Fabulous master suite with WIR and ensuite
– Updated bathroom and new powder room
– Access off Yarram Street and single carport
– Covered sundeck and hot tub
– Incredible landscaped gardens, private and sunny
– Close to Shoreline Shopping Centre, schools, parks and Howrah Beach
– Rates – $2283pa, Water $1200pa approx
– Rental appraisal – $650 – $725