just take a look at these views
Spread over three levels with panoramic views, this modern executive style property is sure to impress.
The living area is perfectly positioned to capture the stunning views of the Derwent River and is filled with all day sun via the abundance of highlight and low light windows. Polished concrete floors are sure to impress. The kitchen is modern with a neutral colour palette and quality stainless steel appliances. Off the kitchen glass doors open up to an impressive deck off the dining area that has architectural wooden features, glass balustrade and is another great space to take in the stunning surrounds and expansive views. The living has a quality heat pump to suit any season.
Four spacious bedrooms, all with built ins make up the accommodation area. The master bedroms is on its own level and has built-in wardrobes, an open ensuite and an executive style office space with built in desk and storage. The three remaining bedrooms are generous in size, all have built in wardrobes and a secluded bush outlook. A modern bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity complete the picture.
Vehicle storage is a double remote controlled garage as well as off street parking and the gardens and surrounding yards are low maintenance. Everything is done, all it needs is your special touch.
Tolmans Hill is a sought after scenic suburb only a few minutes drive to the CBD with incredible views of an ever changing vista.
– Architectural home in sought after area
– Perfectly positioned with uninterupted views of the city and Derwent River
– Warm and inviting with sunny living areas and a flowing indoor-outdoor feel
– Polished concrete flooring in the living areas
– Modern Chefs dream kitchen with quality appliances
– Quality heat pump
– Neutral colour palette with fresh paint
– Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Large custom built office to work from home
– Master suite with ensuite and office
– Modern bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Double garage an OSP
– Quality home built by VOSS constructions
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens
– 10 minute drive to Hobart CBD
Council rates $1600 pa approx.
Water rates $1360 pa approx.
Rental appraisal $795 per week