Bush Retreat in South Hobart
Offered to the market for the first time, 26 McRobies Road is a north facing cottage built in 1993 that is nestled amongst native wildlife, and presents a charming option for a bush retreat in close proximity to the South Hobart café and shopping district.
Tucked away on a hillside, this two-bedroom home is set on 3822m2 of land with ample off-street parking. The front door opens to an inviting lounge and an open plan kitchen, whilst the wood fire ensures year round comfort. This home is move in ready for those seeking a simple life, or can be an exciting blank canvas for anyone wishing to make this space their own.
• North facing aspect for year round sun
• Private and hidden from the street by established trees
•. 3822m2 of native bush land
• Concrete driveway for ease of off-street parking
• 5-minute walk to the South Hobart café and shopping strip
• On the doorstep of mountain walking trails
Heating: Wood Fireplace & Heat Pump
Council Rates: Approx. $2500 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $1109 pa + usage