Contemporary waterside living with unreal views
Featuring stunning panoramic views that stretch across the river to Wrest Point, Mt Wellington, and beyond, this residence is bound to captivate you with its scenic beauty and waterside location. However, the appeal extends beyond the breathtaking views, as the home boasts a contemporary open-plan living area that connects to the front deck, dual living spaces, and a versatile rumpus room, ample accommodation, and two modern bathrooms.
The open plan living and dining area, accompanied by a modern kitchen, provides a glorious outlook over the Derwent River and Mt Wellington. A charming sunroom offers a cozy spot for reading. The modern kitchen is equipped with a spacious walk-in pantry, which also accommodates the laundry and has direct access to the yard. A formal lounge at the rear of the house serves as an ideal space for gatherings, featuring large stacking doors that open to the sizable private deck and backyard offering a stunning indoor/outdoor entertaining space. Additionally, a discreetly placed powder room adds convenience to the space.
Split over two levels, the accommodation consists of four bedrooms. Upstairs, three generously sized bedrooms all come with built-in robes, they share a family bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity, and WC. Downstairs, the master bedroom boasts a stylish ensuite, a spacious walk-in robe, a private office/study area, and a versatile rumpus or parental retreat. Alternatively, this space could be utilised as separate accommodation with little additional investment.
The home includes a double garage with internal access and additional storage beneath the house, and ample off-street parking for caravans, boats, or trailers. The low-maintenance yard is impeccably maintained. Situated on the Eastern Shore in the sought-after suburb of Tranmere, the location offers proximity to parks, a foreshore walking track, prestigious schools, cafes, Shoreline Plaza, Glebe Hill Village, and is directly opposite a small boat ramp. The CBD is just a 20-minute commute, providing access to all essential amenities and more.
• Stunning unobstructed panoramic views across the river to Wrest Point, Mt Wellington, and beyond
• Contemporary open-plan living area with a connection to the front deck
• Dual living spaces and a versatile rumpus room
• Open plan living and dining area with a modern kitchen and cosy sunroom
• Modern kitchen with a spacious walk-in pantry and laundry
• Formal lounge at the rear with access to a private deck and backyard
• Discreetly placed powder room for added convenience or guest accommodation
• Ample accommodation split over two levels
• Master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, spacious walk-in robe,
• Private office/study area, and versatile rumpus or parental retreat
• Double garage with internal access and additional storage beneath the house
• Mostly double-glazed, with substantial insulation and energy-efficient heating and hot water systems
• Freshly repainted exterior and decks
• Ample off-street parking for caravans, boats, or trailers
• Low-maintenance yard, impeccably maintained
• Foreshore walking track and boat ramp access from across the street
• Proximity to parks, prestigious schools, cafes, Shoreline Plaza, and Glebe Hill Village
• 20-minute commute to the CBD for access to essential amenities
• Council rates approx. $2,850pa.
• Water rates approx. $1,200pa.
• Rent appraisal $690 – $750pw