Generous allotment with leafy appeal!
Nestled amidst a tranquil, leafy backdrop, this 2005-built home is designed to maximize sun. This low-maintenance property is full of character and charm making it ideal for those looking for a safe space for kids, with close proximity to schools, shops, and nature reserves.
• Charming cottage with easy-care appeal and city glimpses
• Sunny, tranquil setting with mountain views, a peaceful retreat
• Well-proportioned living areas for a functional family lifestyle
• French doors offer versatility and access to the front veranda
• Well considered floorplan with good proportions
• Sleek and modern kitchen with plenty of storage
• Generously sized living zone with high ceilings
• Light-filled bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with personal private ensuite
• Central family bathroom complete with separate bath
• Quiet and convenient location, close to local amenities
• In walking distance to nature trails, public transport and bus stop
• Ideal for first home owners, investors or downsizers
Construction: Brick Veneer
Council Rates: Approx. $2,049pa
Water Rates: Approx. $900pa + usage
Rental Rates: Approx. $585 – $625 per week
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective Purchasers and the current Vendor(s) are advised to execute their own enquiries regarding the marketing material advertised or provided by Petrusma Property.