beautiful family home
Perfectly positioned and only a short 200m stroll from beautiful Lauderdale beach sits this impressive family home that offers more than meets the eye! Boasting a modern extension and a tastefully renovated interior, this four-bedroom home offers multiple contemporary light-filled living spaces and spacious accommodation options whilst offering the perfect lifestyle for friends and family to enjoy.
This spectacular home is ideal for entertaining with a modern kitchen and large open plan living zone extending out through large sliding glass doors on to a private entertaining deck overlooking the expansive backyard of this double block of 1386sqm. Providing space for the whole family in this home is simply a breeze with a separate family/rumpus room plus a designated study.
Accommodation is provided through four bedrooms, three of which have built in robes, and are all serviced by a modern family bathroom. Separated in its own wing is the master suite which boasts large-scale windows, walk-in robe, ensuite with corner bath plus the bonus of a designated home office or multi-purpose space.
Outside does not disappoint with low maintenance landscaped gardens with established fruit trees, chicken coop, garden sheds and large lawn space which is perfect for children and pets.
– Short stroll to pristine Lauderdale Beach
– Contemporary, light-filled living zones throughout
– Sleek kitchen with ample storage and large island bench
– Open plan floorplan with multiple living and entertaining spaces
– Four bedrooms, three with built in robes
– Separate master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and designated multi-purpose space
– Bonus of separate family/rumpus room plus separate study
– Modern family bathroom and separate laundry
– Low maintenance and private gardens with established fruit trees
– Bonus 6kw solar panel system
– Close to local schools, beaches, shops and cafes
– Only 15 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre and The Hobart International Airport
– Easy commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1973
Construction: Weatherboard, Timber Cladding & Brick
Annual Tas Water Rates: $1072approximately
Annual Council Rates: $1400 approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 25-minute drive to the Hobart CBD. With a growing café culture, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by it’s easy to understand why it is fast becoming one of the most popular beachside suburbs in Hobart. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.