Central Location with Mountain Views
Exceptional opportunity for home buying families, savvy investors found just 5 minutes from the city.
Step into the welcoming open floor plan, the seamlessly connected living, dining, and kitchen areas retain elegant 50s architectural features and provide views of Mt Wellington. Stepping outside is a well sized fully fenced backyard showcasing fruit trees throughout the garden beds.
• Affordable Hobart home just 5 min from city
• Potential approximate rental income of $550 per week
• Open living area allows for seamless movement and a harmonious flow.
• Three bedrooms, all of which feature built-in robes for convenient storage.
• The bathroom offers a vanity, large shower, providing a comfortable and functional space.
• Well-sized backyard, perfect for outdoor enjoyment and activities.
• Conveniently located in the highly sought-after suburb of Lutana, Tasmania.
• Close proximity to amenities, schools, and parks, ensuring a convenient and family-friendly lifestyle.
Year Built: 1954
Roof: Galvanized Iron
Heating: Heat pump – 20 Solar panels
TasWater Rates: $1200 approx.
Council Rates: $1900 approx.