Modern, low maintenance living with stunning views
Boasting a gorgeous outlook over the river Derwent and beyond, this modern family home is set in a prime location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. With open plan living, three bedrooms and a large study or family room, two modern bathrooms, low maintenance landscaped yard and ample off-street parking and space for a workshop.
The kitchen has a stylish appeal and offers quality stainless-steel appliances including dual wall ovens plenty of storage including a walk-in pantry and bench space with additional seating at the large island. With a heat pump for year-round comfort, the living and dining area boasts panoramic views over the river and beyond and flows out to the open deck area. Off the kitchen is a large, versatile carpeted room, currently used as a study/ home office but also ideal for another living area or family room with a second reverse cycle air conditioner.
Accommodation is provided by three bedrooms two with built in robes, the master bedroom with a large ensuite with stylish design, with double vanity as well as a large walk-in robe. The home is serviced by a family bathroom with freestanding bath, walk in shower, vanity, and separate WC. The laundry is also separate, offers plenty of storage and has direct access to the yard.
A concrete drive to the top of the yard and leads to the large garage or workshop with roller door, as well as a single carport. The yard is low maintenance and landscaped. A single car garage under the home has internal access and additional under house storage. A large, uncovered deck is a great outdoor entertaining area with access from the living room provides a great space for family and friends or enjoy a coffee or wine and watching the everchanging views over Hobart.
Whilst this home is sure to impress, beautiful Howrah also has a lot to offer including local parks, walking tracks and beaches nearby, prestigious schools, great cafes, and close to Shoreline Plaza and Glebe Hill Village. The CBD is less than a 15-minute commute where you will find all you need and more.
– Everchanging panoramic views over the river and beyond
– Quality family home in fantastic location
– Open plan living
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
– Living and dining area opens out to large sunny deck
– Versatile home office, second living or games room
– Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
– Family bathroom with stylish design
– Single garage with internal access to the home
– Large under house storage
– Separate garage or workshop and single carport
– Landscaped, low maintenance yard
– Close to schools, shops and CBD
– Water rates approx. $1,100pa
– Council rates approx. $2,300pa