what a location!
This charming terrace offers a fantastic opportunity to secure a spacious home in a premium location. Filled with original character features, offering four generous bedrooms and a large rear courtyard, this property is sure to impress.
– Stone’s throw to iconic North Hobart restaurant strip
– Short walk or bike ride to Hobart CBD
– Classic period home with original character features
– Timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout
– Four generous bedrooms
– Stylish & contemporary kitchen
– Tidy bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Spacious rear courtyard with all day sun
– Close to schools, shops and services
No matter what your taste then you’re sure to find a cafe, restaurant or great pub to suit your needs on the North Hobart restaurant strip. Also home to the iconic State Cinema North Hobart is a must see for locals and visitors alike!
Year Built: 1900
Approx. Council Rates: $2000 per annum
Approx. Water Rates: $1000 per annum