Fantastic family home, add your own touch!
Privately positioned and set back off the road, this 1970’s Classic design two-story brick home, built in the heart of Sandy Bay is just a stone’s throw to schools, bus routes, shops, cafes and a short stroll to Long Beach. Comprising of four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces the property caters to any family size. Sympathetic upgrades have been made but there is still plenty of scope to do additional upgrades and add value. Plenty of off street parking available and a stunning deck overlooking Sandy Bay this property will not last long!
• Ideal family home in Sandy Bay
• Water & Bridge glimpses
• Updated kitchen with quality cabinetry
• Multiple living spaces
• Plenty of scope to upgrade & add value
• Open plan kitchen and dining room
• Separate lounge room leading to balcony
• Expansive balcony ideal for entertaining
• 4 generous bedrooms, 3 built ins
• Updated bathrooms
• Ample storage throughout
• Potential for self contained living downstairs with separate access
• Workshop space downstairs
• Fully fenced and secure backyard
• Facetime inspections available
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Year Built: 1971
Construction: Brick Veneer
Council Rates: $1,900 per annum approx.