more than meets the eye
Located in sought after Lindisfarne in a quiet, sunny cul de sac with options to suit everyone. A great first starter, investment or family home with flexible floor plan.
The property living areas boast high angled ceilings that create a feeling of space and wide view windows. Right in the heart of the living is the quality timber kitchen that has beautiful polished timber flooring, is bathed in natural light and has backyard views and access.
Three spacious bedrooms (or the option of a second living space) provide plenty of accommodation for the whole family. And there is enviable renovated bathroom with walk in shower and floating vanity.
Outside the options front and back are great. The front provides a quiet sundeck that overlooks Geilston Bay and the rear is fully landscaped with easy terraced access and established plants with fire pit and covered patio.
A garage and garden shed provide great storage.
Lindisfarne is a popular, tightly held suburb and is in close proximity to both Rosny Park and Lindisfarne Village, with many shops, local cafes and good schools close by and is only a short 10 minute drive to Hobart CBD.
– Sought after Lindisfarne location
– Sunny open plan living with sundeck
– Separate family room or third bed option
– New heat pump
– Quality timber kitchen with gas cooking
– Impressive bathroom with walk-in shower
– Lovely yard with fire pit, gazebo & shed
– Bush views but only 7 kms to the city
– Close to services, restaurants, bush walks, heritage caves and many sports activities
Council rates: $1200 approx. per annum
Water rates: $1100 approx. per annum
Rental appraisal: $400 – $430 per week