Character Meets Convenience
Located in a picturesque and historic quarter of Hobart, this beautiful 1890’s home has been recently updated with modern additions whilst retaining its original charm and character, and puts you on the doorstep of trendy cafes and restaurants and only moments into the CBD.
• Exciting opportunity to reside in the inner city
• Charming street appeal & period character
• Polished timber floors & original fireplaces
• Decorative ceiling roses & cornices
• Light filled combined kitchen & dining
• Neatly presented bathroom with shower over bath
• Separate laundry room
• Level, fenced, child & pet friendly rear garden
• Uninterrupted views across Glebe & The Domain
• Walk to State Theatre and North Hobart restaurants
• Directly across from St Andrews Park
Annual Water Rates: $940 approx. + Usage
Annual Council Rates: $1950 approx.
Approx Rental: $590 – $630 per week