immaculate & much loved family home
Presented to the market for the very first time, this much loved & meticulously maintained family home offers a fantastic opportunity to buy a solid home in a popular location. Perched in an elevated north-facing position, the home enjoys great views of MONA and the River Derwent. There are three double bedrooms with generous built ins, an updated kitchen, sunny living spaces, a large garage and workshop area, plus an established yard and heaps of off street parking. All of this is centrally located within only 5 minutes to both Glenorchy & Claremont Village shopping precincts, and only 15 minutes to the Hobart CBD. Welcome to 9 Anne Street!
– Solid brick veneer home with immaculate presentation
– First time to market and maintained to highest standard
– Stunning views of MONA and River Derwent
– Elevated and sunny north-facing position
– Exudes a ‘homely’ feel upon entry, with modern updates & original character features thoughout
– The home lends itself beautifully to modernise or to simply move in and enjoy
– Highly functional & updated kitchen with heaps of storage space and a breakfast bar
– Three large bedrooms with generous built in wardrobes
– Single car garage and workshop area under the house – plenty of space
– Established and mostly flat yard – featuring concrete driveway access to the backyard, a green house and an additional garden shed space
– Off street parking for multiple vehicles, the caravan, boat or trailer!
– Within walking distance to local shops and amenities, as well as bus services to both Glenorchy and Hobart CBD
– Only a five-minute drive to Glenorchy CBD and Claremont Village shopping precinct
– Approximate 15 minute drive to the Hobart CBD
Year built: 1958
Construction type: Brick veneer
Rental appraisal: $440-$485 per week approx.
* House size includes garage
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More