Beautiful Beachside Balook!
This property offers it all, with two separate living areas and an enviable view overlooking Lauderdale beach, you will never want to waste a minute in this amazing home.
With stunning sunrises over the water, it is not unusual to see whales, dolphins and colourful rosella’s whilst sitting back and relaxing on the expansive wrap around deck space whilst listing to the restful sounds of the beach.
If you have been looking for a relaxed lifestyle by the beach this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
• Unbeatable location in beautiful Lauderdale
• Stunning water views
• Multiple, light-filled living spaces
• Bright & sun-filled open plan interior
• Fantastic wrap around deck which enjoys all day sun
• Direct access to the beach via the backyard
• 2 separate living areas, both completely self-contained
• Incredibly well-maintained upper level kitchen with quality appliances & breakfast bar
• Large upstairs bathroom with combined laundry for convenience
• Upstairs master bedroom with private balcony
• Opportunity to rent living space on ground level or separate wing for large family
• Renovated downstairs kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Three additional downstairs bedrooms
• Multiple access points to the outdoors both upstairs and downstairs
• Plenty of off-street parking for boats and caravans
• Plenty of internal storage space
• Exterior façade of home recently painted
• Established garden with veggie patches & greenhouse
• Under 20 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre
• Under half an hour to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1951
Heating: Daikin Inverter
Annual Council Rates: $1,900 Approximately
Annual Water Rates: $700 Approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 25 minute drive to the Hobart CBD and Airport with many local shops, cafes, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.See More