sleek, modern & desirable
Ticking all of the boxes, this stunning home creates a wonderful first impression with its modern luxuries, easy access and single level living options.
The open plan living and dining room, with polished concrete floors and all day sun, offers plenty of room to relax. The area incorporates the sleek and contemporary kitchen, boasting a large walk in pantry and premium appliances.
The home features three generously sized bedrooms, two of which have built in robes. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with twin stone basins and shower.
Entertainment options are endless, with glass sliding doors from the living space creating a seamless transition to the outdoor entertainment area. The secure low maintenance gardens also create a safe space for children and pets.
The carport and huge garage/workshop at the rear of the property provides secure parking for multiple vehicles, with additional off-street parking available within the driveway.
– Modern, sleek and fresh interiors
– Spacious kitchen with quality AEG and LG appliances
– Large open plan living space with impressive high ceilings
– Beautifully appointed bathrooms with stone basins and stone bath
– Master bedroom features an ensuite and large walk in wardrobe
– Electric blinds throughout
– Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
– Secure and low maintenance gardens with electric gate and established fruit trees
– Huge garage / workshop
Year Built: 2020
Annual Council Rates: $2000 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $900 approximately
Getting to know Cambridge
This suburb offers the best of both worlds; a relaxed lifestyle minutes to beaches, vineyard, the Hobart International Airport and Cambridge shopping precinct. Cambridge is only 15 minute drive to Hobart City perfect for the daily commute.