flat out perfect
Located in an ideal position with level entry, in a quiet complex with gorgeous views over the river and bridge is this neat and tidy two bedroom unit. This fantastic property is just ideal for the first home buyer. last home or a no-brainer, low maintenance investment.
The living area is generous, warmed or cooled by a quality heat pump and is open plan to the kitchen via a lovely breakfast bar. The kitchen has a quality feel, an electric oven and ample storage.
Accommodation on offer is two double bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes and a neat and tidy combined bathroom and laundry.
The home also boasts the convenience of NBN connection, a secure single car garage, lockable storage space and a private, low maintenance yard.
– Views overlooking Lindisfarne, river and bridge
– Open plan living and kitchen with eat in breakfast bar
– Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
– High return, low maintenance investment
– Quality reverse cycle heat pump
– Single car garage
– Indoor and outdoor clothesline
– Separate lockable storage space at rear
– Private and low maintenance yard with views
– Set back from the Highway, close to bus route
– Close to schools, shops and services
Council rates $1110 approx. per annum
Body corporate fees $600 per annum
Water rates $860 approx. per annum
Rental appraisal $340 – 375 per week