More than meets the eye!
Located in popular Geilston Bay is this solid brick veneer home. Featuring a fantastic location just 5 minutes to both Lindisfarne & Rosny and 10 minutes to Hobart CBD, the home offers large kitchen and living spaces, two bedrooms plus a genuine third bedroom option with powder room and a single car internal garage. Those searching for a quality home in a convenient location will not be disappointed! Welcome to 8 Geilston Creek Road.
– Neat & tidy brick veneer home in fantastic location
– Sun-drenched property enjoying views of Mt Wellington
– Spacious living area and additional sun room
– Tidy kitchen with lots of storage & heaps of floor space
– Two bedrooms plus genuine third bedroom option downstairs with powder room
– Neat bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
– Reverse cycle heat pump for year round comfort
– Undercover outdoor patio and lovely landscaped gardens
– Internal single car garage plus potential for further accommodation development downstairs (STCA)
– Plenty of off street parking
All this is in walking distance to Lindisfarne North Primary School, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and recreation area, the Natone Hill Bush Reserve and just a stone’s throw to popular Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and buses and transport and just 10 minutes drive to Hobart’s CBD.
Year Built: 1992
Construction: Brick Veneer
* House size includes garage
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More