your next opportunity
Situated in popular Claremont close to major services and public transport, and on a good sized block, this three bedroom home provides the perfect opportunity for a first home buyer or a savvy investor to secure their next property.
– Currently tenanted at $495 per week until January 2023
– Conveniently situated in popular Claremont
– Functional and well considered floor plan
– Generous lounge room with heat pump
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Central family bathroom with separate toilet
– Designated laundry room with direct outside access
– Near level, low maintenance backyard with garden shed
– Opportunity to renovate and add your own stamp
– Close to supermarkets, services and public transport
Year Built: 1965
Annual Council Rates: $1,500 approx.
Annual Tas Water Rates: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Claremont
Whilst Claremont is under a 25 minute drive to Hobart City, it has everything you need close at hand. With an array of local services including schools, shops, local parks as well as Claremont Golf Club and MONA Museum only a short drive away, there is lots to love about this popular suburb.