Ideal first home or investment.
Set on a generous 620sqm allotment with almost 30m street frontage, this Chigwell property, internally renovated with fresh paint and new carpet throughout, represents a great opportunity for the astute investor (likely $425per week rent rate) or a young family seeking to secure a comfortable home.
This property offers a generous living area, functional and sunny kitchen space with plenty of storage, as well as three good sized bedrooms, all serviced by a sleek white central bathroom and separate toilet.
This affordable home also features the cost saving benefit of a solar power system and energy efficient reverse-cycle air conditioning for year-round heating and cooling.
The backyard is large and complete with secure fencing, newly laid turf, two garden sheds, carport and plenty of room for outdoor activities with kids and pets.
This desirable property is found within walking distance to local stores, short drive to excellent primary and secondary schools, and just moments to public transport.
• Ideal for investors or first home buyers alike
• Likely rental return $425pw
• Suburb with less than 1% vacancy
• Freshly painted throughout
• Newly laid carpet
• Quality solar power system
• Great size allotment of 620 sqm
• Light and bright living room and kitchen
• Three good size bedrooms
• Neat and tidy central bathroom
• Large fully fenced backyard
• Close to local shops, public transport and schools
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1951
Annual Council Rates: $1,500 approx.
Tas Water Rates: $1,040 p/a plus water usage
Get to know Chigwell
Chigwell is an affordable suburb with easy access to services including public transport, local shops, parks and schools. Located under 20 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD and with world renown MONA museum just on its doorstep, this area represents good returns and excellent growth.