a home for all seasons
Every now and then, a property comes to market that is truly special. A property that exudes a sense of warmth inside and magic outside. A property that is made for a growing family; a house that is indeed a home. Privately tucked away and set upon 1500m2 of landscaped gardens, there is room for everyone inside this modern home. With a flexible floorplan, the current layout makes provision for 4 bedrooms, ensuite, main bathroom, family room, separate lounge and a study. A home for all seasons, this property will suit a myriad of buyers; from the growing young family to the grown with teens. Complete with quality fixtures, fittings and a neutral colour scheme, the contemporary style flows throughout.
Step outside onto the expansive deck and take in the beauty of nature. Mountain visions will inspire, whilst the nature reserve that borders the rear of the property provide a peaceful setting. The grounds of the property have been thoughtfully designed and lovingly tended to over the years. Mature trees, vegetable gardens, low maintenance lawn, and a plethora of colourful plants and flowers. Garden sheds, and a chook house really add to the homely environment. An impressive workshop exists underneath the property: an enviable space for the hobbyist with room for tools, toys and additional storage.
Complete with off street parking, solar panels and a ventilation system; this property will delight upon inspection. Only 15 minutes to Hobart CBD, embrace the convenience of proximity whilst breathing the fresh air and tranquillity of the trees. Call today, this may be your new home.
– Spacious and modern family home
– Expansive landscaped garden (1500m2 block)
– Privately positioned next to a reserve
– 4 bedrooms plus additional study
– Family living with spacious separate lounge
– Master bedroom with walk-in robes and ensuite
– Beautiful bathroom with sunken bath
– Fabulous sundeck for entertaining
– Impressive workshop and storage space
– Solar panels and ventilation system
– 15 minutes to the CBD of Hobart
– Close to fantastic schools, shops and parks