Just 6km to the Hobart CBD
Currently leased until April 2020, this level access home is just a short drive to the vibrant Hobart CBD, has fabulous views from the covered rear deck and overlooks the large back yard.
Secure your future and be close to all the action… with infrastructure projects worth over $15 billion in the pipeline, a property that has development potential STCA, this is the perfect property for most buyer segments including first home buyers, investors, downsizers and families.
– Freestanding with level access
– Open kitchen, living & divining area
– Low maintenance home
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes
– Large sunny and secure rear yard
– Garden shed
– Gas heating
– Recently carpeted and painted
– Currently leased until April 2020
– Metres to public transport
– Metres to local reserve and walking tracks
– Moonah retail precinct only a few minutes away
– Fantastic home or investment property
– Ideal for downsizers or first home buyers
Get to know Lutana
Just 5km from the bustling Hobart CBD and 2.5km from New Town Plaza, Lutana is a convenient and peaceful location with lovely waterside parks and easy access to the Cornelian Bay walking tracks. Close to the trendy cafe precincts of North Hobart and Moonah without being a thoroughfare suburb, Lutana is becoming a growth hot spot with easy access to public transport & schools.
With interest rates at an all time low and over $15 Billion worth of infrastructure projects in the pipeline over the next decade in Tasmania, Hobart is in the national spotlight and a solid city to be living and investing in.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,611 p/a
Water Rates: Approx. $1,000 + usage p/a
Median advertised rent Lutana $420 p/w
Currently rented at $350 p/w