Sleeping Beauty Awaits
This may be one of the most tranquil properties in Mountain River, set on over 38 acres with its own permanent fresh water creek, poly-tank storage and a beautiful home with usable space to match. You will never run out of the finest drinking water here!
Mountain River Road is within an easy commute to the Hobart CBD, the Huonville retail and cafe precinct, close to the best wineries and eateries and just a few kms to the local cafe and convenience store.
This solid property has been developed with love by the current owners for almost forty years, and this is truly a rare offering in the market. This could also be the perfect air bnb property, or just enjoy the entire property to yourself.
Recently the owners have made improvements to the home including new carport lining, painting, refurbishment of the large kitchen, new carpet to the upstairs bedrooms and study nook and a floating floor in the two living zones.
On entry to the home via the large carport/entertaining area you will have level access and ample glazing allowing you to be connected with nature. The stunning views and landscape are ever changing daily, and from season to season.
There are spacious undercover and open-air entertaining areas, including a large deck and substantial sealed areas wrapping around the perimeter of the house.
There is plenty of space to enjoy the lovely established gardens, including numerous fruit trees and the large vegetable patch.
• Beautiful established gardens
• Your own waterfall and stunning forest
• Watering holes just perfect for cooling off in summer
• Recently upgraded kitchen
• Large sleep out/workshop close to house
• Newly carpeted and painted bedrooms/study nook
• Ample glazing to soak in the most stunning views
• Poly-tank water storage sourced from Mountain River
• 2 living areas
• Newly lined carport/undercover areas
• Recently installed wood/combustion heater
• Floating floor in the living areas
• Large kitchen with long breakfast bar overlooking deck & garden
• Multiple entertaining zones surrounding the home
• Large deck and patio areas
If you would like to submit your offer, please contact me and I will explain the process.
With interest rates at an all time low and over 15 billion worth of infrastructure projects in the pipeline over the next decade in Tasmania, Hobart remains a solid city to be investing in.See More