Stunning Water Views
Set in a commanding position with spectacular views across the Derwent River towards Mount Wellington, this block provides the perfect opportunity to build your dream home (STCA) in popular Tranmere.
This prime block of land is situated on a major bus route in a new homes area, just a couple of minutes drive to Shoreline Shopping Centre and only a short 20 minute (approx.) commute to Hobart CBD.
– Sweeping views overlooking the River Derwent
– West facing aspect capturing spectacular sunsets
– Gently sloping block, approx. 719m2
– Power, water & sewerage all connected to the property
– Coveted new homes area
– Current planning approval for a four bedroom, two bathroom home
– Many beautiful and popular beaches nearby
– Close to local schools, parks, shops, cafes & local services
– Easy commute to Hobart CBD
Block Size: 719m2 approximately
Zoning: General Residential
Annual Council Rates (approx.): $1030
Annual TasWater Rates (approx.): $760
Get to know Tranmere
Located on the Eastern Shore, Tranmere is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent River. The popular suburb is approximately 15 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your doorstep including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Tranmere is in such high demand.