Impressive family home
Located in a highly desirable and sought after suburb of Bellerive, this well presented, five bedroom home is ideal for the growing family or investor. Light-filled living areas, exposed brick and views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington make this a property you don’t want to miss out on!
– Fantastic Bellerive location
– Views of the Derwent River & Mount Wellington
– Light and spacious living areas
– Five bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Multiple living and entertaining areas
– Separate laundry with direct outdoor access
– Double garage for secure parking
– Great downstairs workshop and storage space
– Low maintenance backyard
– Close to schools, shops & beaches
– Easy, 15 minute commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1978
Annual Council Rates: $2367 approx.
TasWater Rates: $259 fixed fee + usage
Get to know Bellerive
Bellerive is located on the gorgeous Eastern Shore and is ideally situated close to Bellerive Beach, Blundstone Arena and Bellerive Village. Conveniently close to shops, cafes, schools and beaches Bellerive is a highly-sought after location on the Eastern Shore.