future proofed investment.
Comprehensively renovated but not since lived in, this three-bedroom home is found on a large block and truly represents outstanding value. Featuring all-new kitchen joinery and appliances, modernised bathroom, toilet and laundry, as well as updated plumbing and electrical systems, and even windows – all the hard work has been completed for you!
Located in a quiet cul de sac, this light and bright brick veneer home also benefits from on-trend carpet and paint, new hot-water cylinder and highly-efficient Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning system and insulated ceilings. All new Colorbond roof and guttering further reinforces the exhaustive nature of this property’s recent renovation, making this the perfect future-proofed investment (scope for up to $370 per week return) or ideal fresh family home.
• Comprehensively renovated throughout
• Ideal investment or family home
• Efficient Daikin reverse cycle AC
• Large, light and bright living room
• Three great size bedrooms
• Elevated sun deck in backyard
• Fully fenced and flat backyard
• Quiet cul de sac location
• Ample off-street parking
• Easy scope for return around $370pw
• Close to local shops and public transport
• Just 15 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1961
Construction: Brick Veneer
Annual Water Rates: $900 approx.
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approx.