charming home in a handy spot.
Set in the vibrant Moonah community close to local arts hubs, restaurants and brunch spots whilst being a short drive to MONA, this beautiful home is perfect for people who like being close to the action, or who like keeping it cosy at home. The property is in a highly convenient location and is an excellent opportunity for a first home or investment property. The home has some lovely original features, with a warm and comfortable living space, genuine timber floors, a gas wood heater and all just minutes from local schools, shops and services in Moonah Central.
The front driveway leads to a single carport with additional room for OSP. There is a fully enclosed yard at front with the main entry and foyer opening to the front lounge, with a view out to the front garden and Mt Wellington in the backdrop. The lounge and adjacent sitting and dining room all benefit from a northerly aspect for sun, ensuring an abundance of light throughout the day. The kitchen is confined neatly at the rear of the living areas, with Westinghouse stove and authentic timber cupboards and doors. The home has 3 generous bedrooms, all of which are separated, and serviced by the family bathroom with combined bath and shower.
At the rear of the home is a covered entertaining area ideal for a BBQ or some alfresco dining. The flat back yard is also secured for pets or kids play, with a typical garden shed plus a larger 4.5m x 3.8m powered shed as a more versatile workshop or hobby room. Certainly an affordable quality home in a highly convenient location close to local shops, schools and services, walking distance to Moonah CBD and approx. 10mins commute to the Hobart CBD.
• Quality 1950s home in super spot
• Sunny lounge on TasOak floors
• Adjoining sitting and dining area
• Lovely authentic original features
• Brick fire place with gas heater
• 3x separated double bedrooms
• Family bath with bath over shower
• Undercover outdoor entertaining
• Secure back yard with 2x sheds
• Mins to local shops and services
• 1 minute walk to express bus stop
• Approx. 10mins to Hobart CBD
• Rental Assessment $490 – $540pw
• Council Rates approx. $1,730pa
• TasWater approx. $1,140pa