trikala home a real treat.
This large 2019 home built by well known Pestrucci Builders is an absolute standout! A contemporary design with stylish modern interiors, terrific outdoor entertaining and a lovely outlook over the Derwent River. Ample accommodation with a versatile home office or 5th bedroom option, on a fully landscaped low maintenance block just a short commute from local conveniences.
A concrete driveway leads to a double remote controlled garage with internal access to the front entry foyer and stairwell up to the main living areas. The open plan living is an incredible space with large windows and sliding glass doors opening to a covered sundeck, perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining family and friends. There is an impressive galley kitchen and breakfast bar with stone benchtops, a butler’s pantry, and advanced Bosch appliances including dual ovens, induction cooktops, range hood and dishwasher. The lounge and dining areas are well laid out and benefit from the water and mountain view.
There are 4 dedicated bedrooms, the main with WIR and a fabulous ensuite bathroom on the upper level, along with a flexible home office or 5th bedroom with built0-in robes. There are three bedrooms on the lower level, two of which with WIRs and ensuite bathrooms, and the third serviced by a family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower. The home is very well suited to accommodate guests and any of the downstairs bedrooms can easily be used as a rumpus or second lounge.
The low maintenance block has been very well established and caters perfectly to those without time for hours in the yard, with easily managed established trees and gardens. The home has double glazed windows throughout, LED lighting and two Daikin heat pumps. A lavish and convenient home in a quiet cul-de-sac with little else to do but enjoy the space and view.
• Contemporary home with river views
• Light and sunny open plan living areas
• Covered deck for outdoor entertaining
• Impressive kitchen with dual ovens
• Versatile home office or 5th bedroom
• 3 bedrooms with WIR and ensuite
• 4th bedroom or second living room
• Stylish family bathroom with sep bath
• Spacious laundry and separate WC
• Provision for a residential lift
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Remote garage plus additional OSP
• Low maintenance outdoor areas
• Beautiful established trees and gardens
• Mins to Shoreline Plaza or Hobart CBD