Fantastic investment or first home.
Conveniently located, this property provides a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike. Stylishly updated, consisting of three great sized bedrooms and a larger than average size block with the possibility of dual access for strata title (STCA), this property won’t last long!
• Ideal investment or first home
• Development potential for strata title STCA.
• Currently tenanted until June 2020
• Potential rental return of $445 per week
• Stylishly updated throughout
• Light and bright living room
• Spacious, open plan kitchen/dining area
• Three great size bedrooms
• Fully fenced yard, perfect for children and pets
• Ample off street parking
• Close to local shops and public transport
• 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1978
Heating: Heat pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approx.
Get to know Clarendon Vale
Clarendon Vale is an affordable suburb with easy access to services including public transport, local shop and school. Located just 20 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD this area represents good returns with scope for growth.