Only a short stroll from nearby Lauderdale beach, this family home provides the perfect opportunity to secure a property in an ever-popular location with all the lifestyle benefits. Boasting a near-level allotment of approximately 521m2, this home will appeal to both young families, investors, and downsizers alike.
– Generous living areas with neutral tones throughout
– Modern bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– All three bedrooms boasting built in wardrobes
– Sunroom with direct access to backyard
– Low maintenance landscaping
– Close to local Lauderdale cafes, shops, medical services and schools
Year Built: 1976
Annual Council Rates: $1376 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $500 approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 25 minute drive to the Hobart CBD. With a growing café culture, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by it’s easy to understand why it is fast becoming one if the most popular beachside suburbs in Hobart. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.