Great home with self contained unit & loads of potential
Situated in the highly sought-after suburb South Hobart, is this grand proportioned, sunny, north facing family home eagerly awaits its next fortunate family to make their own; or for the astute purchaser looking for an extra income source.
• Large double covered carport, big enough to fit the family’s entourage of vehicles plus enough room for the boat
• Substantial sandstone home with views of The River Derwent & Mount Wellington
• An additional single garage with internal access
• Expansive open plan living
• Separately metered, fully self-contained unit under the home that holds great potential for a separate income or extended family
• Modern kitchen and bathrooms
• Loads of storage options
• Timber sauna
• Development potential on the lower level
• NBN connected
Such a home in a location like this is a rarity in today’s market. The aspect of the home allows for great views of South Hobart and Hobart CBD whilst collecting that precious winter sun, minimising winter heating costs. The highly flexible floor plan currently allows for multiple living options with great separation and that’s not even including the self-contained unit. This is one of those homes that you need to see to understand its true potential, so please call to discuss further or to arrange an inspection.
Council rates are $3,470 pa approx.
Water rates are $2,000 pa approx.
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.See More