Beautiful cottage on View!
This stunning 1920s cottage has been sympathetically renovated throughout. Currently tenanted for $800 a week, this house is not only an ideal home for the growing family but also offers a fantastic investment opportunity. Positioned in the desirable flat of Sandy Bay within walking distance to UTAS and the Sandy Bay shopping precinct. Offering some water glimpse and a picture perfect Mount Wellington this property will not last long!
• Character features throughout
• Potential to purchase fully furnished
• Sympathetic renovation with modern update
• Surprisingly spacious floorplan
• Sundrenched living room
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Water glimpses from the kitchen and dining
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• Beautifully proportioned updated bathroom
• 2nd separate toilet for added convenience
• Additional out buildings, shed & laundry/workshop
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining deck
• Off street parking available
• Completely flat block of 611m²
• Secure and fully fenced yard perfect for pets & kids
• Walk to local shops, cafes, UTAS, schools and the beach
• Easy access to the CBD
Get to know Sandy Bay
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Year built: 1920
Council Rates: $2,500 per annum approx.
Water Charges: $1,400 per annum approx.
Rent return: $800 per week
Lease End: December 2021
Other: NBN Connected