Situated in the heart of South Hobart, this unique property has original period features with mountain views and provides a rare opportunity for those looking to add their creative flair in one of Hobart’s most popular locales.
The large backyard as been approved for development of 4 high end villas boasting views to the city and the River Derwent (lift access optional). These units should be completed early in 2021, and are available to purchase off the plan.
– Characterful cottage boasting period features
– Views of Mount Wellington
– Completely livable but ripe for renovation
– Secure parking for 1 vehicle and off street for another
– Short stroll to cafes, shops & CBD
– Information regarding the new villas are available upon request
– All contracts will be subject to issuance of title
Rates – $2100 approx.
Water – $1000 approx.
Year Built – 1890
Construction Type: Weatherboard
Heating: Daikin inverter, wood heater
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.See More