recently renovated large family home.
Exceptionally well-presented and recently renovated, this four-bedroom home is found in a quiet corner of this popular suburb and benefits from being located on a large and near-level 845m2 parcel of low maintenance land.
Beyond this spacious home’s private courtyard entry and large separate lounge room, the light and bright open plan kitchen and dining area is the true hub of the home and features custom joinery and high quality appliances.
Positioned away from the living areas and accessible via a hallway, you will find four large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and leaf garden views.
The generous master suite features a walk-in wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
The remaining three bedrooms are serviced by a central family bathroom with bath and walk-in shower. There is also the convenience of a separate toilet and laundry with direct external access.
One more fantastic feature of this home is the ducted air conditioning system that, with the touch of a button, will keep the entire house warm in winter and cool in summer.
Stepping outside and into the secure yard, you will find the private courtyard which is a great entertaining place, and right around the property there is an established low maintenance garden as well as a grassed area at the rear – the perfect place for children and pets to play. Also there is an elevated deck that enjoys excellent sun.
Along with off-street parking the property also has a generous double car garage and workshop space with drive-through roller door.
• Recent high-quality renovations
• Light and bright living areas with elevated outlook
• Modernised kitchen with top quality appliances
• Ducted air conditioning (warm & cool) throughout
• Brand central family bathroom
• Warm neutral tones throughout
• All rooms featuring generous sizes
• Multiple entertaining spaces both inside and out
• Brand new en suite off master bedroom
• Ample off street parking and secure drive-through garage
• Leafy low-maintenance gardens
• Large fenced yard is perfect for children and pets
Year Built: 1995
Construction: Brick veneer
Annual Council Rates: $1,800 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $900 approx.