a perfect blend of lifestyle and convenience.
A beautiful home offering a peaceful bushy outlook in the ever growing and highly sought-after suburb of Geilston Bay. Ideally positioned on a quiet street with a convenient and easy drive to Hobart CBD. This split-level home offers an open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, along with a large backyard perfect for children and pets.
• Peaceful bushy outlook
• Split level home to maximise practical living
• Great kitchen with quality appliances
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Fully fenced backyard with cubby house
• Great family home
• Four bedrooms, three offering built-ins
• Quality main bathroom
• Separate toilet for added convenience
• Separate laundry
• North facing sun deck
• Reverse cycle Panasonic heat pump
• Carport and side access
• Close to local shops, schools and public transport
• Easy drive to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2009
Heating: Electric Council Rates: $1,500 p/a approx.
Get to know Geilston Bay
The popular suburb of Geilston Bay offers one of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. With Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport an easy 15 minute drive, Geilston Bay is close to local shops and services including public transport along with fantastic local cafes, sporting facilities, schools, Geilston Bay yacht club and Natone Hill Bush Reserve provides great walking tracks.