perfect hobby farm or equestrian venture.
This amazing home sits on a beautiful parcel of almost 12 private acres. Incredible curved, double glazed windows in the living area capture all day sun and beautiful mountain views – this home is an absolute dream waiting for you to complete.
– fully insulated
– beautiful curves throughout the home
– multiple skylights for loads of natural light
– 3 living areas – perfect for family use!
– massive master suite with views and provision for an ensuite
– open plan living with polished concrete floors
– 2 other generous bedrooms with character and light
– ready for deck to service upstairs
– solar power
– compressed earth bricks
– wireless NBN
– spacious, light bathroom with separate toilet
– almost 12 acres of fenced, fertile pasture plus light bush
– set up your self sufficient lifestyle!
– winter creek and small dam
– close to several established equestrian centres including indoor arenas
– riding/walking tracks nearby
– walking trail to stunning North West Bay River
– next to sporting oval and tennis courts
– plans drawn up for self contained studio
– wood heater
– never buy firewood!
– home needs completion but the hard work is done
Located in Sandfly, a small community minded town only 20 minutes from Hobart (and not a sandfly in sight!), you are right next door to the sports ground and a short walk to the local shop and public transport. There are several schools nearby serviced by buses that pass right by. Kingston Central shopping hub supplies all your other needs and that’s a 10 minutes drive down the highway. Extremely rare for a larger parcel of prime land so close to Hobart to come on the market. Throw in the huge shed, 60 x 25m arena and a dream home waiting for you to complete – come and check it out!
For Sale By Expressions Of Interest: Closing 1.00pm January 24th, 2019.
Heating Type – Wood Heater
Contruction Type – Compressed earth bricks / Render
Year Built – 2001