private family home on large allotment
Perfectly perched on a private internal block, this fantastic home offers a convenient location just a stone’s throw from both the heart of Lindisfarne, and the shopping hub of Rosny Park. Offering light filled & sunny living, four large bedrooms plus a lovely backyard entertaining area and heaps of off street parking, this home will be perfect for families and investors alike. The property features a large allotment with dual access from Gordons Hill Road and popular Marril Street with potential for sub-division/development (STCA) Welcome to 74 Gordons Hill Road!
– Beautiful sunny aspect & privately positioned from street
– Ideally located close to both Lindisfarne Village and Rosny Park
– Large & light filled living spaces
– Great indoor/outdoor living & entertaining spaces
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Gorgeous period features throughout the home
– Beautiful leafy backyard, ideal for children, pets and entertaining
– Plenty of off-street parking, with room for the boat, caravan & trailer
Ideally located in the popular bayside suburb of Lindisfarne, as well as being only 5 minutes from the convenience of all the services that Lindisfarne, Rosny and Bellerive have to offer, this property offers of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. Located less than 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 10 minutes to the airport and only 2 minutes to both Eastlands Shopping Centre and Lindisfarne Village with all they have to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport.
Year built: 1957
Construction type: Weatherboard
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More