lovely home on a huge block.
This classic weatherboard home on a large land parcel of approx. 1750sqm is a terrific development opportunity or sprawling yard for the family. Perfectly situated on a corner block the property is very well suited to subdivision or multiple unit development STCA.
The 1950s home has been very well kept with some lovely original features. There is a large kitchen and dining area with a northerly aspect for sun plus a wood heater and Daikin heat pump. The adjoining lounge features an authentic brick mantle and open fire with timber top. There are three double bedrooms, the main with built-in robes, all serviced by the family bathroom with bath and shower. There is also a separate laundry and WC.
There is a single garage or workshop and plenty of off-street parking with direct access to the kitchen at rear. The expansive yard is gently sloping with pleasant surrounding views and the potential for dual access off Bellemont Court. The property is a short commute from Lindisfarne Village and Rosny Park and less than 15 minutes from the Hobart CBD. Certainly a rare opportunity to secure a substantial land holding in a quality location in a rising Hobart market.
• Well presented home with lovely features
• Large allotment of approx. 1750sqm
• Potential to subdivide or strata STCA
• Open kitchen and dining with heat pump
• Separate lounge with brick fireplace
• 3 double bedrooms, main with robe
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Separate laundry and separate WC
• Single garage or workshop and storage
• Gently sloping yard for pets or kids play
• Mins to local schools, shops and services
• Less than 15mins to the Hobart CBD