Are you a first home buyer looking to get your foot in the door of Hobart’s highly competitive property market? Well, this is the property you’ve been searching for!
Honestly presented, this three bedroom home also features a functional floor plan with separate lounge and low-maintenance rear yard.
With three good sized bedrooms, this home is serviced by the central main bathroom along with the convenience of a separate toilet and separate laundry with direct outdoor access.
– Perfect for a first home buyer
– Ideal high-yield investment
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Central family bathroom with separate toilet
– Laundry with direct outdoor access
– Large fully fenced back yard
– Scope to add value with simple improvements
– Close to local services, shops & schools
– Only 15 minutes to Hobart City
Annual Council Rates: $1600 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.