Outstanding location, views & endless potential
Set on a large 1080m2 (approx.) allotment and ideally positioned with bridge, river & mountain views, this property offers both development potential (STCA) and the perfect location for your dream home.
The classic 1950s home features beautiful period charm and styling with endless possibilities for renovation and improvement. Offering four bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a large workshop space under, the large home has so much potential.
This outstanding allotment also boasts easy driveway access and room for additional dwellings (STCA) and is a great prospect for development (STCA) in an area where villa units are highly sought after and attract a premium price. The block is gently sloping and enjoys all day sun.
Ideally located just 10 minutes drive to Hobart’s CBD and a stone’s throw to the waterfront & Anzac Park and a short stroll to Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and public transport.
– Premium development opportunity (STCA)
– Character home with endless potential
– Four bedroom, two bathroom home
– Rare, gently sloping land with views in outstanding location
– Offers appropriate driveway access
– Rental appraisal $455-$480 per week approx.
– Walk to the village, parks & waterfront
– Close to all services & 10 mins to CBD
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More